Thursday, March 19, 2020

There's A Giggle In The Gooseberries

I don't really do much without having a plan. This is a bit different. With the extra time I now have with the virus cancelling projects and limiting mobility I felt like I wanted to do something that took my mind off it. And maybe a relief for anyone else looking to kill a little time with something that doesn't include reading the latest numbers infected. My wife, Heidi, says I need to fly by the seat of my pants once in a while. Well, here I go hoping to get a little air.

The concept for the Giggle character came to me as a game idea. A Giggle is a furry little creature that steals the gooseberries when no-one is looking. Though it steals the gooseberries you can't help but love and want to help it out.

Like I said I don't really have a plan except to paint daily a picture of this mischievous creature. The hope is to try to discover who this creature is. As I do I plan to share some of my thought process and maybe the painting process.

My only motive is to maybe inform and put a smile on a face or two. If nothing else this will distract me for a few days and maybe entertain you. Please feel to share if you so feel fit to. Sign up for notifications or just check back regularly.


No comments:

Post a Comment