Sunday, April 13, 2014

Twin Cities Live

I just finished painting a mural at the Prairie View Elementary School library in Eden Prairie Mn. The schools mascot is the eagles and the area of the library that the mural is located is called the Eagle's Nest. I painted one large wall (approx 9"x15") and three smaller spots. The murals reflected the theme of the room with eagles reading to their young. I made the eagles look like could have come out of a children's book, realistic but with a fun personality.
Prairie View Elementary School
While I was painting the mural a reported from a local news program, Twin Cities Live, interviewed me. I always joke that Heidi, my wife, works really hard to get me into the news because she knows that it is not my favorite thing. It was a great honor. TCL is a very popular program and for them to do a segment on my mural business was wonderful. Heidi had been in contact with them from almost the start of our mural business over five years ago. She is very tenacious. If you would like the view the clip click here. http://twincitieslive.com/article/stories/s3395478.shtml?cat=10692
To view some of my other mural projects go to The Big Picture Murals


No comments:

Post a Comment