Sunday, November 20, 2016

Studio Open House Painting Preview

Over the past several years i have been working on large studio paintings based on my plain air work.  December 2, 5pm to 8pm and December 3 10 am to 4pm I will be having a Studio Open House. It is a great opportunity to purchase view and purchase some of my latest work. These paintings are of places that made an impression on me. Some are places I have visited many times while others were once in a lifetime locations. While they were based on plain air paintings I adjusted the compositions to best convey the feelings I had when I painted them. Below are several of these paintings.











1 comment:

  1. Each coat must be completely dry before the next one is applied. Drying times for different paints vary due to their composition. For some of the paints, Painting

    ReplyDelete